We girls are different - and thank goodness.
We have our good points - plus some that we'd rather camouflage.
This is the reason why dressing your bridesmaids all within the same style frock is not always the best idea. It's rather an outdated concept and when you want a uniform theme, you can do that by deciding on the same color anyway. Mismatched are directly on trend with good reason too.
The goal is satisfied, smiling bridesmaids who look great and feel happy. Here's how to pick necklines for his or her dresses which will suit their figures - and things to avoid.
A one-shoulder style dress is ideal for girls with large busts and appears fantastic in a beach wedding. Style 6682 by Dessy will come in a number of different colors
1. One shoulder bridesmaid style. This is a good choice in case your friend is pear-shaped or includes a large bust. It will flatter and support and Dessy has a number of styles and colors that you should look at.
Strapless style 5715 by Dessy in gold.
2. Strapless style. Very popular at this time but best avoided in case your bridesmaid is flat-chested or has large upper arms. It's good for females who are well endowed along with a good strapless dress may have the right support built-in.
Style 5996 by Dessy inside a rich green - an elegant choice for a winter or autumn big day.
3. Bateau neckline. If your girl includes a small bust this really is ideal. Have a take a look at Dessy's frocks having a chiffon overlay at the very top for an elegant detail.
Sweetheart neckline style by Dessy 8209 in over 20 different shades ...
4. Sweetheart neckline. Always popular with good reason, this style is good for females with a medium to large bust. Timeless and classic.
In majestic purple, this V neck style by Dessy 8003 comes in a number of tempting shades
5. V neckline styles. Good for the hourglass or apple shaped figure. Not so good on small busts but ideal for a lady with curves.
Another method of dressing your girls individually to flatter their figures is by deciding on the that they can drape in any manner they feel happiest.